Corrosion Protection Painting Services
IES Corrosion and Fire Protection Painting Services provide our clients with a team of experienced blasting and painting personnel to refurbish or create a corrosion and fire protection screen for their assets.
Corrosion and Fire Protection painting services.
- New build infra-structure projects
- Commercial Buildings
- Road and Rail Bridges
- Pipelines and Storage Tanks
- Nuclear, Power, Petrochemical, Processing Plant
- Turbine Wind Towers
- Offshore Platforms (Drilling, Production & Transformer)
- Converter Stations
- Transport Stations e.g. Airport and Railway terminals
- Corrosion Survey
- Qualified Painters
- Remove existing corrosion residues
- Apply protective coating system
- Cosmetic Coatings
- Fire Protection Coatings
- Fire Resistant Boarding fit out
- Independent Coating Inspection
- Below and above ground
- High Level application from MEWPS
New Build Projects:
- Heathrow and Gatwick Airport Terminals
- Charles de Gaulle and Schiphol Airport Terminals
- Mercedes McLaren Building
- London Olympic Stadium and Orbit
- Leadenhall Building, London
- Gladstone Docks, Liverpool
- Waste Energy Projects
- Manchester City FC Roof and Academy Buildings
Surveillance of painting activities during the application of coating systems for Off-shore Wind Farm Transmission Platforms.
In the near future we aim is to engage with the nuclear and power plant operators to provide our corrosion protection services.
Corrosion and Fire Protection painting services enquiries.
Tell us a little about your corrosion and fire protection painting requirements. Our painting services director will contact you to discuss your requirements and answer any questions. We can arrange a site visit at a time that suits you, to ensure their is no disruption to your working day.
Complete the enquiry form or contact us directly by telephone or email.