Systemic Learning and its supporting companies are based on over 20 years of “real time” experience within Health & Safety and learning and development consultancy.
Through its companies and team of associate practitioners Systemic Learning has gained increased expertise in working with personnel and management at all levels, within various industrial disciplines.
Their professional abilities and insightful understanding around organisations enable them to work closely with customers in the co-development of Health & Safety solutions and learning support programmes that create the elusive competitive edge within a robust market place.
With success in supporting Health & Safety projects and promoting a collaborative approach to learning and business change, we are able to engage and motivate diverse networks and stakeholder groups.
Key Consultancy & Development Skills
Providing a deep level of knowledge and understanding appertaining to Health Safety management in all its facets, and its application within the real world of construction and commerce.
Provision of CDM Coordinator support relating to:
- General project guidance around CDM requirements
- Supporting clients in fulfilling their statutory role under CDM
- Enhancing communication between key stakeholders
- Working with designers to completed risk assessment design reviews and establish effective communication from the process
- Help in establishing and verifying competence levels associated with key appointments
- Collating essential information in support of the construction phase health & safety plan and safety file
- The verification for approval of a Construction Phase Health & Safety plan and the supporting Health & Safety
- Mentoring support for CDM stakeholders
- CDM workshop for designers/procurement
- Client’s Introduction to CDM Requirements
- Developing a Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan
Document review of any project related documentation prior to commencement of fabrication, including:
- Development of Health & Safety Management systems and supporting arrangements
- Health and Safety auditing and inspections
- Access to Health & Safety Advice
- Accident/Incident investigations
- Health and Safety Management training (IOSH/SMSTS)
- Plant training (NPORS)
- Scaffold Inspection/Working at height (PASMA/IPAF)
- Abrasive wheel
- Occupational Health
- General Construction Health & Safety awareness/skills